Food and entertainment… This combination never fails to guarantee having a great time. Especially, when accompanied by the mesmerizing Istanbul views at night, you will experience an unforgettable dinner cruise with us. While enjoying very delicious dishes on board, you will come across some of the best city views of the Bosphorus Strait at night. We are inviting you to feast on amazing foods with unlimited alcoholic drinks while cruising along the European and Asian continents and enjoying traditional Turkish dances and shows with us.
- Discover the Bosphorus Strait, while cruising between European and Asian sides of Istanbul
- Taste delicious Turkish dishes and unlimited alcoholic beverages on board
- Watch traditional Turkish dances as well as Latin dances and enjoy live DJ performance while cruising
- Admire the iconic palaces standing along the strait
At the beginning of the tour, we are picking you up from your hotel in the European side of Istanbul. Heading to the port, where we will hop on to our boat. At 21.00 pm, our cruise tour starts. While cruising between two continents, we are starting the dinner with entree starters and appetizers between 21.00-21.30 pm. Then, we will start enjoying main dishes and unlimited soft and alcoholic drinks accompanied by some of the most well-known Turkish folk dances.
First of all is the Whirling Dervishes Show (Sema), a spiritual ritual performed by the followers of famous mystic Rumi. Then, we will watch Zeybek, an Aegean folk dance giving some epic, heroic vibes. We will start being more lively with some Latin, and Halay that is a very energetic traditional celebration dance from Central Anatolia. Not to forget a Turkish classic: Belly Dancing. It is time to heat up the place some more with some Roman dance, that is a very rhythmic and exhilarant performance. As Turkey has been home to many civilizations for centuries, its folk culture was shaped by the influences of them. Moving on to the Caucasian legacy, we will watch a jaw-dropping Kafkas dance performance with traditional Caucasian music and costumes. Last but not least, we will visit the Black Sea region to witness their traditional dance Horon and set a high note before ending the night.
The main dishes are served at 22.00. The delicious food (fish or mixed grilled meat plate) will be accompanied by unlimited soft drinks as well as alcoholic drinks.
At 23.00, live DJ performance starts to make this magical night even more unforgettable. At 23.30 pm, our boat starts to head to the port again. With great memories, we are heading to our hotels to take a good rest after a very fun night.
Welcome Cocktail Hors D’oeuvres
10 Types of Mixed Turkish Appetizers or Mixed Seafood Appetizers
Hot Starters(2 Types with Optional)
Vegetable Pastrami Pie
Mushroom Beaf Stragozate
Mixed Grill Plate (Meatballs, Lamb Skewers, Steak, Chops)
Vegetarian Vegetable Casserole
Seasonal Seafood Grill
Italian Pasta Types
Mediterranean Turkish Salad
Desert & Fruit
Mixed Special Turkish Desert or Fruity Chocolate Cake
- Hotel pick up and drop off with comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Private table
- Unlimited local alcoholic drinks (Local Beer, Raki, Vodka, Gin, White and Red Wine)
- Unlimited local soft drinks
- Live entertainment and dance performances
- Services that are not mentioned on Included part
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance
- We will inform you about your pickup time from your hotel via Whatsapp and E-mail. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.Our pick up zones: Fatih, Beyoglu, Sisli and Besiktas
- 3 Hours
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- At the time of booking let us know your hotel name and location. We will inform you about your pickup time from your hotel via Whatsapp and E-mail.
- Hotel pickup might begin up to 90 minutes before boat departure. Hotel dropoff is done at approximately midnight.
***Confirmation is going to be received at the time of booking.
***0-3 years free / 4-6 years %50 discount.